Each tenant is responsible to appoint one emergency leader and one or more alternates to ensure that all occupants are accounted for during an evacuation. It is the responsibility of each employee to know his/her company emergency leader and alternates.
- Keep calm
- Follow instructions of your floor warden
- Close the door of your office as you leave
- Form evacuation line – two abreast
- Use enclosed stairwell for evacuation
- Keep talking to a minimum
- No smoking
- Use handrails in enclosed stairwells
- Listen for instructions and follow them.
- The company emergency leader will coordinate evacuation of handicapped