Loading Dock Rules
- Please be advised that there is not an assigned McAuley Loading Dock Attendant
- Each tenant is responsible for sending a representative to the loading dock to escort your vendor to your space or to take delivery from the vendor on the loading dock.
- All McAuley Loading Dock Bays are first come, first serve
- Do not store any materials in the center of the loading dock.
- Construction deliveries – please contact the General Contractor.
- You must remove all trash and pallets from the site before you leave.
- Once deliveries are completed, delivery trucks must relocate immediately if parked in the loading dock bays.
- Transwestern should be contacted if a delivery vehicle is left unattended.
- Broadway Services (Janitorial or Security) is not obligated to receive any packages for tenants.
For additional information, please contact Transwestern at 410-735-7727.