The Campus Parking Policy can be found under Policies and Procedures.
Red Event Parking Plan
Applicability: A Red Event Day will be declared by Transwestern, in consultation with ARAMARK and Johns Hopkins Real Estate, when conference center activities or other special events are likely to impact parking operations in the D Garage.
During Red Event Days, the following procedures shall be employed:
- Security will place signs in strategic locations (see below) by 6:00 AM on the day of the event:
- “Red Event Day” signage mounted on plastic barricades
- One temporary sign will be placed on the right side of the driveway at the main entrance to the South Campus.
- One temporary sign will be placed on the right side of the driveway at the stop line near the Conference Center intersection
- "Event Parking Only": signage mounted on plastic barricades
- One barricade will be placed in the conference center surface parking lot.
- One barricade will be placed on the first floor of the Davis Garage as needed.
- Security will schedule two additional security officers with radios and wearing traffic vests from 7:00 AM and for the duration of the event for parking assistance.
Please see attached form for Long Term Visitors and Full Time Employees.